Preferred Drug List
Please familiarize yourself with the Preferred Drug List as you prescribe medications for Molina Healthcare beneficiaries. Thank you for your cooperation.
Molina Healthcare Preferred Drug List (PDL)
Prenatal Vitamins NDC List– effective January 1, 2022 (updated Dec. 2021)
Preferred Diabetic Test StripsDiabetic Testing Supply List
Prior Authorization Request Procedure
Click here to find the PDL Exception Request - Standardized Pharmacy Prior Authorization Form.
Click here to find additional Prior Authorization Packets
WHAT DRUGS ARE COVERED?
Drugs not preferred on the drug list require prior authorization. For prior authorization drugs, you can ask your doctor to order a similar drug that is listed on the preferred drug list. You can also ask your doctor to request an exception so your non-preferred drug can be covered by your benefit. If you have any questions, call member services at (844) 809-8438, TTY/TDD 711 and we are happy to help.
Molina Healthcare of Mississippi (MHMS) Hemophilia Drug Process:
1. Hemophilia Drugs will pay through medical benefit
2. Pharmacies and Providers will be notified and educated on billing process to ensure seamless access to care
3. MHMS will ensure that proper access is provided to our beneficiaries when a hemophilia prescription needs to be filled
4. MHMS will notify MSDOM when a beneficiary is identified in order to initiate the disenrollment process
5. MHMS will provide coverage of the drug until disenrollment notification is received from MSDOM
Molina Healthcare Retail Pharmacy Network
Click here to find a Pharmacy: Find a Pharmacy
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view the file(s) above. Download a free version.