From all of us at Molina Healthcare to the entire community working together to keep us all safe: we say thank you. Even in a crisis that drives us further apart, we will heal by coming together.
- To the doctors, nurses, and home health care professionals working overtime on the frontlines.
- To the first responders who are risking their own lives for the health and safety of those they serve.
- To the educators who are teaching our children new subjects and who are teaching their parents gratitude.
- To the grocery store employees setting aside time for seniors to get what they need and ensuring all of us have food.
- To the restaurant employees who are keeping their doors open and providing food donations even when all of our doors are closed.
- To the custodial staff who are keeping hospitals and essential businesses clean to protect medical staff, patients, workers, and customers.
- To our members, neighbors, families, and friends who are doing the right thing, physically distancing, to serve the greater good.
Our community is stronger than ever because of you.
Though we have temporarily moved to a remote workforce to protect our employees, we want you to know Molina Healthcare is here to help. We are directing our members and communities to healthcare resources so they can easily access care, whether they are suffering from COVID-19 related symptoms, or other illnesses and health concerns.
From the comfort of your homes, California, Kentucky, New Mexico, Ohio, and Texas residents will see us reaching out through social media, online advertisements, and more, to show where to go for convenient, affordable, quality care. Reach out to our healthcare team to learn how we can help.
We are in this fight together, and together, we will win.