Molina Hearts Health Blog Terms and Participation Guidelines
This blog contains general information about health and wellness. The information is not complete or comprehensive. You should not rely on the information on this website/blog as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or health care provider. Nothing contained on this web site should be construed nor is intended to be used for medical diagnosis or treatment. It should not be used in place of the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider. Should you have any health care related questions, please call or see your physician or other qualified health care provider promptly.
Always consult with your physician or other qualified health care provider before embarking on a new treatment, diet or fitness program. If you have any specific questions about these matters you should consult your doctor or other health care provider. If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention.
You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information on this website. You are encouraged to consult your physician or your local health care provider to obtain professional medical advice, which may agree or disagree with the information and materials contained on this site. You should consult your own physician or your local health care provider regarding your own symptoms, medical condition, treatment or medications. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, you should contact your own physician or local health care provider immediately.
While the information published on this site is believed to be accurate, it has been published solely for the purpose of providing general information and is not intended as a substitute for professional medical advice. The articles, posts, and general information on this site are meant to answer questions of a general nature regarding issues of interest surrounding heart health. If you have a specific medical concern, please contact your health care provider.
Call your doctor or Emergency Services in case of an emergency. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call immediately. DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE FOR MEDICAL EMERGENCIES.
We encourage guest comments and invite you to join in discussing the topics presented on MolinaHeartsHealth.com. Please keep in mind that comments will be reviewed before they are posted and those that are inappropriate will not be allowed. We expect a high level of civility at all times.
Please remember that information posted on this blog shouldn’t be considered medical advice and shouldn’t replace a consultation with a health care professional.
Please remember that when you post comments to Molina Hearts Health, you are publishing them for the whole world to see. For your own privacy and that of your family, you should consider carefully how much detailed personal information linked to your name you want published on the Internet.
These guidelines and the policy below are intended to help you understand the standards that we hope to set for Molina Hearts Health so you can participate with confidence.
Molina Hearts Health Blog Policy
By posting to MOLINA HEARTS HEALTH, you agree to these terms and conditions without limitation or qualification. If you do not agree to the terms of this policy, you may not view or post any content to Molina Hearts Health. Your use of the blog constitutes acceptance of this policy and has the same effect as if you had actually signed a written agreement.
1. You acknowledge that Molina Hearts Health is managed/maintained by Molina Healthcare, Inc. employees who contribute content and set blog policies and participation guidelines.
2. You agree that you will not post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertisements, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation of business.
3. You agree that you will not post material that is threatening, obscene, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, hateful, or racially or ethnically objectionable as determined at the sole discretion of Molina Healthcare, Inc.
4. You agree that you will not post material that infringes on the rights of any third party, including any intellectual property, privacy, or publicity rights.
5. You may not post any content that is personal health information, which is individually identifiable health information including images that is: (i) Transmitted by electronic media; (ii) Maintained in an electronic medium; or (iii) Transmitted or maintained in any other form or medium. You also may not use Molina Hearts Health to provide specific medical advice.
6. You agree that you will not impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
7. You agree that you will not allow any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments.
8. Molina Healthcare, Inc. reserves the right to monitor, prohibit, restrict, block, suspend, terminate, delete, or discontinue your access to the blog at any time, without notice and for any reason and in its sole discretion. Molina Healthcare, Inc. may remove, delete, block, filter or restrict by any other means any materials in its sole discretion. You understand and agree that Molina Healthcare, Inc. may disclose your communications and activities in response to lawful requests by governmental authorities, including Patriot Act requests, judicial orders, warrants, or subpoenas, or for the protection of the consortium’s rights and those of its member organizations. You agree that in the event that Molina Healthcare, Inc. exercises any of its rights hereunder for any reason, it will have no liability to you.
9. By posting any content on Molina Hearts Health, you grant to Molina Healthcare, Inc. the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, or display such content and the right to create derivative works from your content, edit or modify such content, and use such content for any purpose.
10. You agree that you will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Molina Healthcare, Inc., its member organizations, their corporate subsidiaries and affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, successors and assigns from and against any and all losses, claims, damages, settlements, costs, and liabilities of any nature whatsoever (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) to which any of them may become subject arising out of, based upon, as a result of your posting of any content to Molina Hearts Health, any third party claims of infringement, or any breach of this policy.
11. You agree that any claim or dispute relating to your posting of any content on Molina Hearts Health shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of laws provisions and you agree to be bound and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the local, state or federal courts located in Los Angeles, California.
12. You may not provide any content to Molina Hearts Health that contains any product or service endorsements or any content that may be construed as political lobbying, solicitations, or contributions.
13. This policy may be updated at any time without notice and each time a user accesses Molina hearts health the new policy will govern usage effective upon posting. To remain in compliance, Molina Healthcare, Inc. suggests that you review the policy at regular intervals. By continuing to post any content after such new terms are posted, you accept and agree to any and all such modifications to this policy.
The views expressed on this Molina Healthcare blog are those of individual bloggers and do not reflect the views of the Molina Healthcare, Inc.