How to File a Complaint
Members can file a complaint over the phone with member services. Members must file a grievance in writing within ninety (90) days from the day the incident or action occurred, which caused the member to be unhappy.
To file a complaint, you can:
- Call Molina Healthcare Member Services at (888) 999-2404 or (TTY) (800) 947-3529. We will try to solve any complaint over the phone.
To file a grievance, you can:
- Write a letter and mail it to:
Molina Healthcare of Wisconsin
Grievance and Appeals Unit
PO Box 242480
Milwaukee, WI 53224-9931
- Be sure to include the following:
- Member’s first and last name
- ForwardHealth / Medicaid ID number. It is on the front of the ForwardHealth ID Card
- Member’s address and telephone number
- Explain the problem
If you want to talk to someone outside of Molina Healthcare Health Plan about the problem, call the HMO Enrollment Specialist at (800) 291-2002. The Enrollment Specialist may be able to help you solve the problem, or can help you write a formal grievance to Molina Healthcare Health Plan or to the BadgerCare Plus and Medicaid SSI programs.