As the situation around COVID-19 changes, stay informed about how to take care of yourself and your family. Check this page for ongoing information.
Find answers to questions about COVID-19 and your benefits Here
COVID-19 Vaccine: Slow the Spread and Save Lives
Get the vaccine. It is one of the best and safest way to keep yourself and everyone around safe.
The COVID-19 vaccine is free to Molina members.
Find a Vaccine Location
- Call Wisconsin COVID Vaccine Scheduling and Information Help Line
- 844-684-1064, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Visit VaccineFinder.org to schedule an appointment
For more questions about the COVID-19 Vaccine
- Call Molina’s 24-Hour Nurse Advice Line
- English: 1 (888) 275-8750, TTY: 711
- Española: 1 (866) 648-3537, TTY: 711
- Visit CDC COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions
- Visit Wisconsin Department of Health Services COVID-19 information page
Continue to Protect Yourself and Others
Even if you get the vaccine, continue safe habits.
- Stay home as much as possible.
- Wash your hands often.
- Wear a mask that covers the mouth and nose.
- Practice social distancing.
Be Aware of COVID-19 Vaccine Scams
Keep scammers away with these simple tips:
- Do not give out your personal or financial information.
- Don't click on links in unsolicited emails.
- Ignore online offers for vaccinations -
- You should not have to pay out of pocket to get the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Use reliable sources for the most current information, such as the CDC or Wisconsin Department of Health Services
The federal government and the Wisconsin Department of Health Services will not call, text, or email you seeking personal or financial information.
Always talk with your doctor or another healthcare professional before you try any product claiming to treat, cure, or prevent COVID-19.
If you believe you have been contacted by a COVID-19 scammer:
- To report scams or fraud, for help with potential identity theft, locate consumer resources, or assistance with consumer issues contact DATCP's consumer protection hotline at (800) 422-7128, or email email@example.com, or visit www.datcp.wi.gov.