Improving Services to Molina Medicare Members
The Quality of Care You Receive is Important to Us
Molina wants you and your family to receive the best care. We have a Quality Improvement Program to ensure you get quality care. Each year Molina sets goals to improve our services. One goal is to help you take better care of yourself and your family. We measure how well we are providing care by sending you surveys to fill out. We look at what you say to find ways to improve.
The Quality Improvement Program:
- Checks providers to be sure you have access to a qualified health care team.
- Reviews and takes action when you have an issue with the quality of care you have been provided.
- Promotes safety in health care through education for you and our providers.
- Publishes Preventive Health Guidelines to help you know what services you need and when
- Provides a Guide to Accessing Quality Health Care to help members access our programs and services.
- Evaluates the quality of your healthcare through HEDIS® (Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set).
- These scores tell us when you have received the type of care you need. The scores look at how often you receive services such as flu shots, immunizations, eye tests, and cholesterol tests.
- Check out our HEDIS® rates and result.
- Surveys members’ satisfaction with care. One type of survey is called CAHPS® (Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems).
- This tells us if you are happy with your care and your provider. It also tells us what we can make better for you. Some things are getting your appointment faster and having more providers to take care of you.
- Check out our CAHPS® rates and results.
To learn more or to request a copy of our QI program, call Member Services .
To learn about the quality improvement programs for pharmacy, please visit the Drug List page.
HEDIS® is a registered trademark of the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA).
CAHPS® is a registered trademark of the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ).
*You may request printed copies of all content posted on our website.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view the file(s) above. Download a free version.