Molina Quality Living Program
As a member of the Molina Healthcare family, the care you receive is important to us. That is why Molina is offering the Molina Quality Living Program. This program recognizes and rewards residential and custodial nursing facilities for giving you the best care, environment and service you deserve.
Nursing Facilities are given “Star” () ratings if they meet or go above and beyond the goals set by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
= Much Above Average
= Above Average
= Below Average
= Much Below Average
Molina recognizes and works with Nursing Facilities that meet or exceed:
- 4 and 5 "Star" Ratings
- Highest quality of care and attention given to members
Some of the areas of care include:
- Daily activities
- Pain management
- Hospitalization and emergency room use
The Molina Quality Living Program offers Platinum, Gold and Silver level rankings to facilities that meet or exceed certain quality measures.
As a Molina member living in a Nursing Facility, you and your facility may benefit from some of the following rewards:
- Exclusive MQL Events for residents
- Personal blanket for new members
- Skid proof socks for new members
- Accessory tote bag for new members
- A health plan that works with the facility to make sure all residents get the highest quality care