Health Management Programs
If you are living with a chronic illness, Molina Healthcare can help. The programs are offered at no cost to you. They include learning materials, advice and care tips.
- Molina Breathe with Ease® (Asthma) Program
- Molina Healthy Living with Diabetes® Program
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Heart Healthy Living® Program
How do members enroll?
Members are auto enrolled if they have one of these illnesses. You may be contacted by a nurse or case manager. They will work with you and your provider to give you the right care and advice.
- You can also be referred to a program through a self-referral or a provider
- You must meet certain requirements to be in the programs
- It is your choice to be in a program and you can ask to be removed from a program at any time
Molina Healthcare uses the following information to identify members for these programs:
- Other health management programs
Who do I contact for more information?
Please call our Health Management Department at (866) 891-2320 (TTY/TDD: 711). Our staff can give you more information. They can also let you know what programs you are currently enrolled in. You can also ask for a referral or ask to be removed from a program.