Am I Eligible?
You are eligible for our plan as long as:
- You are age 21 and older, and
- You live in our service area, and
- You have both Medicare Part A and B, and You are eligible for Medicaid and at least one of the following:
- have a physical disability or a mental disability and qualify for Supplemental Security Income (SSI), or
- qualify for Medicaid because you receive Home and Community Based Services (HCBS) waiver services; and
- You are NOT enrolled in one of the following 1915(c) waiver programs::
- Community Living Assistance and Support Services (CLASS)
- Deaf Blind with Multiple Disabilities Program (DBMD)
- Home and Community-based Services (HSC)
- Texas Home Living Program (TxHmL)
Check out our What's Covered section to learn about what our program has to offer and learn How to Enroll to join Molina Healthcare. You can also call Member Services to learn more.