The Member Handbook is part of our contract with you. This document explains your rights, benefits, and responsibilities as a member of Molina Medicare Medicaid STAR+PLUS Plan. This also tells you about our responsibilities to you, as well as outlines the following details:
- What is covered
- What is not covered
- How to get the care you need
- Rules you must follow
- What you pay for your health plan
- Your rights as a member of our plan
- Treatment decisions and using advance directives
- What to do if you are unhappy about something related to getting your covered services
- Our responsibility to treat patients with dignity, fairness and respect
- How to disenroll from Molina Medicare-Medicaid STAR+PLUS and other options that are available
- Your rights and responsibilities upon disenrollment
- A list of Out-of-Network Coverage Rules
You can get this document in Spanish, or speak with someone about this information in other languages for free. Call Member Services. The call is free.
*Printed copies of information posted on our website are available upon request.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view the file(s) above. Download a free version.