Guidelines to Keep you Healthy
Do you know when you need to see a provider or get a checkup? Molina Healthcare tells members and their families about health checkups and services they may need. Follow the link to the guidelines below. These guidelines suggest checkups for all children and adults. They do not replace your provider’s advice.
Do your part to stay healthy!
- Take a few moments to read the Guidelines to Keep You Healthy. Check out the Immunization Schedules. These suggest checkups and shots to keep you healthy. Molina Healthcare covers health care services that prevent illness.
- Write down any questions you have. Take them to your next checkup.
- Tell your provider about any health problems you or your children are having.
- Make sure you go to your appointments. Your providers are here to help.
- If you miss your appointment, call your provider right away to reschedule.
Molina Healthcare Preventive Care Guidelines are based on information and recommendations from nationally recognized organizations. These guidelines do not replace your provider’s medical advice. Your provider may have more up-to-date information or a recommendation that is right for you. Members should always talk with their provider about a treatment plan that is right for them. Molina Healthcare does not diagnose conditions or recommend specific treatments. Molina Healthcare does not guarantee any results or outcomes. Molina Healthcare does not guarantee and shall not be liable for any information that is in these guidelines. Molina Healthcare also shall not be liable for any information that is not in these guidelines or for any recommendations made by independent third parties from whom any of the information was obtained.
*Printed copies of information posted on our website are available upon request.