Molina Healthcare staff will help you coordinate your care
Molina Healthcare’s STAR Medicaid program helps you to manage your healthcare if you are a pregnant woman, a mother with a child(ren) or a child up to the age of 18. Your health care benefits include doctor visits, health checkups and screenings for your child, and hospital care. At Molina, we are here for you and your family. We can help you get the health care that you and your family may need. We offer special services and programs for members who need extra help with a health problem. The programs and help are offered at no cost to you.
- Prenatal services for expecting mothers
- 24-Hour/7 days a week Nurse Advice Line to help you with health needs afterhours and on weekends
- Help with getting your health care benefits and other services
Molina Healthcare staff can help you:
- Find the services that your child is eligible to receive
- Help you to set up appointments
- Help you to set up transportation for appointments
- Arrange for your child to get the health checkups and screenings that are needed
- Find family and community supports to meet social, nutritional, educational, and vocational needs
How do members enroll?
Case Management programs are voluntary but a member must meet certain requirements. You can also be referred to one of the programs through:
- Provider referrals
- Self referrals
Who do I contact for more information?
Please call our Health Management Department at (866) 891-2320 (TTY/TDD: 711). Our staff can give you more information. They can also let you know what programs you are currently enrolled in. You can also ask for a referral or ask to be removed from a program.