Annual Notice of Change (ANOC)
This document outlines the changes in your benefits and services for the new contract year starting January 1.
The information in this booklet is in effect from January 1, 2022 through December 31, 2022.2022 Molina Dual Options STAR+PLUS MMP Member Handbook (Dallas, El Paso, and Hidalgo)
The information in this booklet is in effect from January 1, 2023 through December 31, 2023.
The Member Handbook is part of our contract with you. This document explains your rights, benefits, and responsibilities as a member of Molina Dual Options STAR+PLUS MMP. This also tells you about our responsibilities to you, as well as outlines the following details:
- What is covered
- What is not covered
- How to get the care you need
- Rules you must follow
- What you pay for your health plan
- Your rights as a member of our plan
- Treatment decisions and using advance directives
- What to do if you are unhappy about something related to getting your covered services
- Our responsibility to treat patients with dignity, fairness and respect
- How to disenroll from Molina Dual Options STAR+PLUS MMP and other options that are available
- Your rights and responsibilities upon disenrollment
- A list of Out-of-Network Coverage Rules
You can get this document in Spanish, or speak with someone about this information in other languages for free. Call Member Services. The call is free.
*Printed copies of information posted on our website are available upon request.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view the file(s) above. Download a free version.