Stop Tobacco Program
Are you ready to quit using tobacco? This program is designed to help you. It is available at no cost to members. This program may provide any of the following help:
- Educational materials.
- One-on-one coaching. As part of the program, members will get guidance and ideas from Certified Tobacco Treatment Specialists to help them quit tobacco use.
- Nicotine replacement therapy or other medications may be available based on what you and your provider decide is right.
Ohio Tobacco Quit Line
Call the Ohio Tobacco Quit line toll-free any time at (800) 784-8669 for help. You can get personal quit coaching and telephone counseling at no cost to you. Call or visit ohio.quitlogix.org to enroll today!
My Life, My Quit
This stop tobacco program is designed just for teens. There are 3 ways to join:
- Text “Start My Quit” to (855) 891-9989.
- Visit https://mylifemyquit.org/index to enroll online.
- Call (855) 891-9989 to enroll by phone
How do members enroll?
Call Member Services at (800) 642-4168, TTY 711, to learn more. Call Monday to Friday, 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET.