Non-emergency transportation is not covered by Affinity by Molina Healthcare. We can help you if you need emergency transportation.
Affinity will help with:
- Evaluation and treatment for an emergency condition
- Non-air-borne transportation to a hospital
It tells you what you need to know about your Affinity Child Health Plus (CHPlus) Health Plan. Read here.
How do members get care?
Please view your member handbook or call Member Services at (800) 223-7242, TTY: 711 for more information. Non-emergency transportation services which includes personal vehicle, bus, taxi, ambulete, and public transportation to medical appointments are now administered through New York State. You or your provider must call the vendor listed below to arrange transportation:
- NYC (Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island): Logisticare – (877)564-5922
- Long Island (Nassau and Suffolk): Logisticare – (844)678-1103
- All other counties: Medical Answering Services – (800)850-5340
- You can access this information online.
If possible, you or your provider should call the vendor at least three days before your medical appointment and provide your appointment date and time, its address, and the doctor you are seeing.