Quality care at no cost to you!
We’re pleased to partner with telehealth providers Teladoc and Nemours Children’s Health System to offer virtual care for you and your child, no matter when you need it or where you are. Just use your phone, tablet or computer for an online visit.
What is telehealth?
It’s 24/7 medical care by phone or video—wherever you are!
Molina Healthcare members receive telehealth services at no cost to you.
Telehealth lets you see a doctor without leaving home.
Stay connected during these uncertain times. Ask your doctor if they provide telehealth visits!
If your doctor doesn’t already offer telehealth, try these services free to Molina members:
- Teladoc – Get expert adult care for yourself
- Nemours CareConnect – Receive on-demand pediatric care for your children
Use Teladoc to:
- Save Time – Talk to a US licensed doctor in minutes instead of waiting hours or days.
- Save Money – Call a doctor at any time without missing work.
- Feel Better – Get a diagnosis, treatment and prescription when needed.
Use Nemours CareConnect to:
- 24/7 medical visits. A board-certified pediatrician can check your child’s health, diagnose problems and write prescriptions as needed.
- The right care, right where you are. Connect to our experts now.
- You’re treated at NO COST!* Visits are free for Molina Medicaid members.
To sign up:
Nemours CareConnect Pediatric Care
- Online: Visit nemourscareconnect.com
- Mobile app: Download the free Nemours CareConnect app
Teladoc Adult Care
- Online: Go to Teladoc.com
- Mobile app: Download the app and click "Set up your account." Visit Teladoc.com/Mobile to download the app.
- Call Teladoc at (800)-Teladoc, (800-835-2362) for help registering your account over the phone.
- Use the Molina Mobile app to connect.
For support and Frequently Asked Questions on Teladoc, click here.
For Frequently Asked Questions on Nemours CareConnect, click here for download.