Women's Health Services
You can go to any OB/GYN doctor in the Molina network without an approval.
You can go to any provider of your choice for family planning services. You do not need a referral. This may include services such as:
- Pregnancy tests
- Birth control
- Pap tests and mammograms
You can go to any OB/GYN doctor in the Molina network and obtain the following services without an approval:
- Certified Nurse Midwife (CNM)
Expecting members can access Doula Services to aid them during labor and provide support to them, the infant, and the family after childbirth. It depends on the type of Doula the member needs.
- Birth Doula takes care of the laboring mother and provides the needed physical and emotional support that helps the mother to deal with the process of childbirth.
- Postpartum Doula assists in easing the stresses that comes with a newborn baby, like helping with the diapering, cooking, or light errands.
Staying Healthy While You Are Pregnant
Please click on the links below for more information*.
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Foods to Avoid
- Healthy Meals for you and your baby
- Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC)
It tells you what you need to know about your Molina Healthcare of Florida Medicaid Health Plan. Read here.
How do members get care?
Please call Member Services to learn more about this service or for a referral.
*Printed copies of information posted on our website are available upon request.