Molina Breathe with Ease® Asthma Program
This program is for Members with asthma. The program is offered at no cost to you. You will learn:
- About asthma triggers.
- About early warning signs.
- How to use asthma medicines the right way.
- How to work with your provider to prevent asthma
- How to use a peak flow meter and an inhaler with a spacer.
You may receive:
- Asthma educational materials.
- Help with services such as transportation and appointments.
- Important asthma care tips.
- Referral to outside resources.
- A newsletter.
How do Members enroll?
As a Member, you are automatically enrolled if you have asthma.
- You can be referred to the program through a self-referral or a provider.
- You must meet certain requirements to be in the program.
- It is your choice to be in the program. You can ask to be removed from it at any time.
Molina Healthcare uses the following information to identify Members for the Molina Breathe with Ease® Asthma program:
- Other health management programs
Who do I contact for more information?
Please call our Health Management Department at (866) 891-2320 (TTY/TDD: 7-1-1). Our staff can give you more information. They can also let you know what programs you are currently enrolled in. You can also ask for a referral or ask to be removed from a program.
*Printed copies of information posted on our website are available upon request.