Our plan offers you the additional benefits you need and deserve.
As a Molina Dual Options member, your Medicare and Medicaid benefits will be coordinated so you get the most out of your plan!
Molina also offers a variety of other services under this plan! Such as:
We offer additional dental benefits that include preventive and comprehensive dental services such as cleanings, fillings, and dentures. The services listed below are examples of covered services, and each has a specific limit (e.g., maximum allowance, number of procedures, and/or frequency of services):
- Dental exams
- Routine cleanings
- Deep cleanings
- Crowns and bridges
- Root canals
Over-the-Counter (OTC Benefit)
You can get non-prescription OTC health and wellness items like vitamins, sunscreen, pain relievers, cough and cold medicine and bandages.
- In Store: Through participating retail locations.
- Online: Visit NationsOTC.com/Molina
- By Phone: Call (877) 208-9243 (TTY: 711) to speak with a NationsOTC Member Experience Advisor, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- By Mail: Fill out and return the OTC Order Form in the OTC Product Catalog.
- You can visit flex.molinahealthcare.com for information about your MyChoice card.
You can get a ride to your health care appointments such as office visits, physical therapy, dialysis or to pick up prescriptions at your local pharmacy. If you have recurring appointments, these can be scheduled ahead of time.
(TTY: 711), 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If you need to cancel your transportation services, please call 24 hours in advance of your appointment.Things to remember:
- It is important to call 2 calendar days in advance of your appointment to schedule the transportation.
- If you need to cancel your transportation services, please call 24 hours in advance of your appointment.
- If you require special assistance such as wheelchair accessible, please mention that when making your appointment so the most appropriate transportation can be arranged.
- Only non-emergency ambulance transportation requires prior approval.
Your eyes are the tools to see the world! Let us help you keep them safe and healthy! (It is important to keep them safe and healthy.) We offer vision care services such as eye exams, eyeglasses, and contacts to help ensure you see clearly and stay well so you don’t miss a single moment with your loved ones.
- One routine eye exam every calendar year
- An eyewear allowance
- Contact lenses*
- Eyeglasses (lenses and frames)
- Eyeglass lenses and / or frames
- Upgrades (such as, tinted, U-V, polarized or photochromatic lenses)
Information You Need
We want you to make the right health care choices. Your Summary of Benefits, Member Handbook, Provider and Pharmacy Directory, and other resources are available here.
To learn how to enroll today, click here!
*Printed copies of information posted on our web site are available upon request.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view the file(s) above. Download a free version.